Business contributions to Essex Heritage are a strong demonstration of your company’s investment in the unique quality of life we enjoy in the Essex National Heritage Area. Corporate membership provides direct support to Essex Heritage's mission –- to preserve, and enhance the historic, cultural and natural resources of Essex County, MA. Working closely with local community leaders and grassroots advocates, we will forge coalitions and partnerships that advance preservation, education, recreation, conservation and cultural tourism. Become a member.
Corporate Member benefits include, but are not limited to:
- A 10% discount on ticket purchases to Bakers Island Ligth Station;
- Invitations to regional networking events in unique heritage sites that will further connect you with our work and this region;
- Invitations to unique Essex Heritage events and Essex Heritage Featured Partner events at the membership discount prices (these events include trail walks, lectures, and more);
- Recognition during our Spring and Fall annual meetings;
- Promotional visibility on the Essex Heritage website and eNewsletter;
- Social Media engagement on Essex Heritage's Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram;
- Regular communication on heritage happenings, issues; and events;
- A free guide to TRAILS & SAILS – Two Weekends of 150+ free events showcasing the unique historic, cultural and natural sites in the Heritage Area;
- Expanded opportunities for continued heritage education and volunteer opportunities throughout the Heritage Area;
- Opportunities to connect to heritage resources vital to our unique quality of life.
By supporting Essex Heritage, you are improving the quality of life in this region for all who live, work and visit the area. Become a member.
For more information, email or phone Essex Heritage at 978-740-0444.
Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors & Members!