July 31, 2017, 9:00 AM to August 4, 2017, 4:00 PM
Salem Maritime National Historic Site, 160 Derby Street, Salem, MA, 01970
- Travel to all corners of the Salem Sound on a schooner, catamaran, kayak and sailboat.
- Hone your boating skills - knot tying, navigation and survival - to become safe ocean adventurers.
- Mess about on boats and islands to uncover what lives in our ocean.
- Create a group project to bring awareness to how we impact the ocean.
- Celebrate with your family at the end of the week on board the Sea Shuttle.
Questions? Please call 978-741-7900 or email email@example.com.