photo of Swampscott Anchor by Jayson Mitchell

Swampscott Anchor by Jayson Mitchell

Sorry but either your browser does not support JavaScript or JavaScript has been disabled. Please upgrade your browser or turn on JavaScript to make full use of our website.


photo of Beach Bluff Park

Beach Bluff Park, located on the Swampscott/Marblehead line, is a small oceanfront park open to the public year round.

Cafe sign

Cafe Avellino started in 2014 by two long time friends, Teresa and Maria. This has been a dream come true for the two young ladies.

photo of Elihu Thomson House

The Elihu Thomson House is a National Historic Landmark, built in 1889, and formerly home to prolific inventor Elihu Thomson.

photo of Fish House

The Fish House is the only municipal fish house on the East Coast. Historically seafaring fishing village, Swampscott hosted a large commercial fishing fleet in its protected bay.

photo of Fisherman's Beach

An English Cannon, cast in 1798, was captured during the War of 1812 by the Salem Privateer, Grand Turk. It was bought by the Swampscott fishermen in 1835 for use as a fog signal.

photo of G Bar & Kitchen Sign

G Bar and Kitchen is a lifelong dream that has taken shape throughout Chef Gregg Brackman's career.

Gaga Gallery Logo

Gaga is a contemporary gallery specializing in one-of-a-kind objects including sculpture and landscape sculpture, handmade books and cards, textiles and jewelry.

photo of John Humphrey Memorial House

The Humphrey Memorial House is the location of the Swampscott Historical Society. It is Swampscott's oldest house (and one of the oldest in the U.S.), built ca. 1637.

photo of Lincoln's Landing

Lincoln's Landing is located in scenic Swampscott right on Humphrey Street. The restaurant is open 7 days a week starting early in the morning with an amazing, hearty breakfast.

photo of Mary Baker Eddy Historic House, Swampscott

While residing at this house, Mary Baker Eddy, religious leader and author, experienced a healing of serious injuries caused by an accident in February 1866 that led to her discovery of Christian...