Join the Methuen Rail Trail Alliance for their monthly walk along the Methuen Rail Trail!
- Trail walks are on Saturdays and meet at the parking area of IHOP at the northern end of the trail.
- Some walks may be moved to other trails, to enjoy a different view and to meet members of other trails.
Methuen Rail Trail Facts:
- Length: 2.4 miles
- Railroad St. Parking Lot
- Hampshire Rd. trail head
- Sanctuary Parking: End of Pine St
- Dogs are Welcome on leash!
- Horses have the right of way.
This event is part of Move It! -- Essex Heritage's campaign to get active in the Essex National Heritage Area’s great outdoors.