Newbury Historic District

photo of the Upper Green, Newbury Historic District
High Rd., Green and Hanover Sts.
Newbury, MA 01951

Covering 380 acres, including 27 buildings from 1650 to 1924, Newbury's National Historic District is centered around a pre-Revolutionary Common. The District was created in 1976 and is also known as The First Parish or Upper Green.

Categories: 

  • First Period Architecture
  • Historic Resources
  • Early Settlement Trail
Essex Coastal Scenic Byway
Rail Trail
Rail Trail Trailhead