Marblehead, MA 01945
Crocker Park, with some of the best views of Marblehead Harbor, is situated on 2.82 acres of land off Front Street. The site of the park was originally known as Bartoll's Head but was named after Uriel Crocker, who donated a large portion of the land to the town in 1885. The park is home to a plaque commemorating Marblehead's contributions to the U.S. Navy. Crocker Park offers a pavilion and gazebo, benches, restrooms and a swimming float and hosts numerous weddings and summer-evening concerts.
Site Notes & Advisories:
Please note that the staircase to the shore is not handicap accessible.
- Natural Resources
- Scenic Vistas